- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
How trends affect shoppers
Another trend resulting in major changes is the need for convenience. This includes not only convenience foods that require little preparation but also our tendency to eat at all hours. How many people actually still sit down to dinner at exactly 6:00 p.m.? Consumers eat a greater number of smaller meals per day. They graze their way through the day: on the go, at work or at home. But even for these 'in-between' meals, people want to have good healthy products at their fingertips.
Consumer buying behaviour
These global trends are changing consumer buying behaviour. This is why those of us at Prominent are constantly conducting research into these trends and developments and considering how they might affect the fresh produce shelf. If we didn't, quickly changing consumer buying behaviour could mean that our current line of products could become outdated just as quickly. Sharing these findings with our partners and other professionals provides a more accurate picture and helps us improve our consumer marketing.
Source: Prominent (Lynne Witlox)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- 10/17/2018 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 10/15/2018 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis
- 10/08/2018 "Toss a tomato, win some dough"
- 09/25/2018 US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- 09/21/2018 US: Agtech company partners with podcast to launch educational series on soil health
- 09/19/2018 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 09/11/2018 Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- 09/10/2018 Roasted: the tomato marketing board of Canada
- 09/03/2018 ‘Florida growers say Trump's NAFTA substitute won't halt Mexico's advantages’
- 08/31/2018 "Shared vision for sustainable agriculture"
- 08/30/2018 NatureFresh Farms donates produce to reduce food waste footprint
- 08/30/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/30/2018 US: AgSharks competition offers $250,000 minimum investment for startups
- 08/29/2018 US (MO): Growing veggies on a billboard
- 08/28/2018 Turkish exporters promote produce in Russia
- 08/24/2018 New Mexico officials start offensive to spot fake chile
- 08/21/2018 VegDoctor encourages Australian growers to innovate
- 08/20/2018 "A third of European fruit and veg crop too ugly to sell"
- 08/17/2018 How sustainability can increase your profits