Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
From greenhouse to gorgeous
Abundant Produce launches skincare brandAbundant Produce, Australia’s only ASX listed hybrid plant breeder, has announced the launch of their own skincare brand, Abundant Natural Health.
Driving a collaboration between two of Australia’s senior research universities, Abundant Natural Health works with The University of Sydney’s Plant Breeding Institute where they naturally purpose-breed and test plants to ensure high levels of active botanical ingredients, and UNSW laboratories, where they extract the phytonutrients using innovative techniques and without the use of conventional industrial solvents. This innovation preserves delicate organic structures and produces the purest possible and most potent natural extracts.
It was this research which led to Abundant identifying elevated concentrations of lycopene - a powerful antioxidant which is proven to improve the firmness and texture of human skin - in their tomatoes.
“Abundant skincare harnesses the power of nature and science in a way that’s never been seen before to produce scientifically proven, pure, active botanicals that deliver immediate results”, said CEO Shanan Birkin.
“You won’t find anything on the Australian market with the potency and purity of these ingredients”, she added.
The bioactive lycopene is the hero ingredient of Tomato Infusion Daily Face Cream, the first product in Abundant’s Lycopene Face Range.
“We’re proudly 100% Australian grown, owned and made, so we can vouch for the quality, purity and processes that produce these game changing products. We love that we’re also supporting local industry and communities in every stage of the lifecycle of our products. We want to be the number one in natural skincare and the ethical brand of choice. We're taking ingredients from our greenhouse”, Birkin finished.
Additional products in the Abundant line will follow later this year with further product launches on the horizon in 2018, leveraging equally innovative, active and impactful natural ingredients.
For more information:
Suite 8, 6th Floor,
55 Miller Street,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009,
Phone: +61 2 9571 8300
Fax: +61 2 9571 8200
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector: