Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Greenspire Global & Helena sign distribution agreementGreenspire Global has entered into a distribution agreement with Helena Chemical to sell Procidic bactericide and fungicide.
In partnership with Helena’s head of research, Dave Cheetham, Greenspire Global conducted numerous in-house research trials validating the performance claims behind Procidic. The product is an agricultural bactericide and fungicide compound formulated to protect crops during all stages of growth. Procidic’s ingredients allow crops to grow the healthy, natural way.
The initial focus will be fall and winter leafy vegetables, fruiting vegetables, melons, cucumbers and berry production in California, Arizona and Florida. The market will expand to include grapes, hops, tree fruit and many other crops in spring 2018.
“We’re pleased to have Helena, a leading national distributor for crop production materials, as a partner to supply fruit and vegetable growers with a proven option for environmentally friendly disease control,” says Steve Knauss, President of Greenspire Global.
“We’re excited to have Procidic in the product line for Helena crop consultants, to offer a solution for organic and conventional growers looking for solid disease control that lets them reduce their reliance on synthetic pesticides,” says Bob Lovatt, national organics manager for Helena.
For more information, visit Greenspire Global and Helena in booth 408 at the Organic Grower Summit December 13-14 in Monterey, California, or contact Greenspire Global at email@example.com or 515-288-0441.
Publication date: 11/7/2017
Other news in this sector: