Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
Mucci Farms on exhibiting at PMA for 15+ years
"Our momentum continues to move forward"
Mucci Farms has been exhibiting at the PMA Fresh Summit for over 15 years. “As our company and offerings have grown over this period of time, our momentum continues to move forward,” says Joe Spano, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Mucci Farms. “Our presence and the general interest in our company continues to increase, along with the results as we are regularly nominated for awards, some of which we have won.”
PMA sessions have improved
In the past fifteen years, Mucci Farms has consistently increased the amount of team members who attend from a variety of departments as they are able to network with counterparts in their specific area of expertise. “The sessions have consistently improved year after year providing great resources for members of our team in a variety of departments. The Fresh Summit Conference & Expo has also provided a platform for us to build new relationships while strengthening existing relationships with several partners.”
Best Packaging Promo award
This year, the company won the Best New Packaging Promo award for its Veggies To Go product. The award recognizes packaging that generates interest, appeal and differentiation on the store shelf, that is novel, and/or promotes product sales and consumption. “Its been great for our team’s hard work to be recognized for this innovative package that focuses on the market trend towards convenience, snacking and the on-the-go busy lifestyle. We are very proud of the design and are confident that consumers will be enticed by the package, the high quality impactful graphics that are sure to catch the eyes of kids and of course, the premium quality of the veggies,” said Emily Murracas, Director of Marketing.
Veggies To Go is equipped with Award Winning EZ Snap packaging which allows consumers to snap off each 3 ounce container. Comprised of any combination of 4 commodities, Sun Drops and Sun Bliss Grape Tomatoes, CuteCumbers, and Sweet To The Point Pointed Peppers, retail partners can customize the pack. Veggies To Go is a sustainable and completely recyclable package that keeps each of the commodities separate from each other, allowing each product to maintain its shelf life.
Publication date: 10/31/2017
Other news in this sector: