Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - T÷nisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First time at the expoSE 22 and 23 November 2017
Dutch Cerescon presents selective asparagus harvest machine
A selective Asparagus harvest machine that can harvest on three parallel rows has been developed by Cerescon in the Netherlands. The patented underground detection method was inspired by proximity sensor technology that detect the asparagus underground.
They enter the coordinates of the pole into a digging robot that detects the asparagus without the machine being interrupted. The hole that arises in the dam due to the digging is then filled so that the dams maintain their shape and to prevent the next asparagus from growing bent or crooked. The 3 row version of the machine can, when used in its maximum capacity, harvest up to 50 hectares during the season and could replace 60 to 75 seasonal employees. According to Cerescon, using foils will not be necessary anymore due to underground detection. The amortisation period is two to four years.
You can visit the company at the expoSE, at booth number 2/N-16.
Publication date: 11/3/2017
Other news in this sector: