Job offersmore »
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (SC): Farm containers grow local leafy greens for studentsAshley Ridge High School’s farm to school program in Summerville is delivering fresh local vegetables to six Dorchester District Two schools.
A container farm on the school’s campus provides fresh lettuce to students at Ashley Ridge, Summerville High School, DuBose Middle School, Beech Hill Elementary, Sand Hill elementary and Gregg Middle School.
Dorchester District Two teamed up with local companies. Summerville-based Tiger Corner Farms manufactured the container farm, Vertical Roots grows the produce inside, and Boxcar Central created the technology.
Read more at WCBD News 2 (Stetson Miller)
Publication date: 11/6/2017
Other news in this sector: