Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Liddor helps STK in advancing its production of biopesticides
STK (Stockton), a company working in the development and marketing of botanical based solutions for food protection and Lidorr Chemicals, has built a new biological manufacturing unit at Liad Agro facility at Jerusalem area in Israel for the production of STK’s new products.
This manufacturing unit was designed to provide STK with the necessary capacity to advance its growing pipeline of biopesticides, hybrids and other biocontrol formulations for sustainable agriculture and aquaculture inputs to help growers improve their yield.
“We’re excited with this state-of-the-art machinery and technology that will provide STK additional capacity and flexibility to efficiently manufacture our new products, explained Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK. Having a dedicated manufacturing unit for STK will be a tremendous asset to help grow the company, both in terms of cost effectiveness and quality assurance of our existing and new products, from development to commercialization.”
For more information:
Tel: +972 52 7599242
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Other news in this sector: