Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (MA): Little Leaf Farms expands with Oreon grow lightsMid-2016 sustainable entrepreneur Paul Sellew started a vegetable greenhouse for leafy greens in the Boston area (Massachusetts) to meet the demand for year-round local produce. In the last 18 months the production of Little Leaf Farm has grown and Sellew chooses to expand. The construction of the 1 hectare greenhouse has started and will be completed early next year. Yet again, this new part will be illuminated by the LED fixtures of Oreon.
The unique water-cooling aspect is the main reason for Sellew’s decision in LED. "The Oreon Grow Light 2.1 allows more flexibility, a longer illumination time during the year with a minimum use of energy. These lamps have done a good job and we are happy with their performance" said Sellew.
The complete installation of both water and electricity is provided by PB Techniek, Sellew’s installation partner for many years.
For more information:
3401 MX IJsselstein
T: +31 30 760 0660
Publication date: 10/25/2017
Other news in this sector: