Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PMA Fresh Summit:
DS Smith to showcase new enhancements to wax-free boxes for produce
Interstate Container/DS Smith have said that they will be showcasing their 3rd generation Greencoat enhancements at this year's Produce Marketing Association (PMA) Fresh Summit Conference & Expo.
Greencoat for Produce, a wax replacement box was built with farmers looking to switch from wax in mind. The company claims that Greencoat is less expensive than wax and pays for itself quickly by reducing waste, improving operations, and decreasing customers’ waste removal fees.
According to DS Smith, the Greencoat’s 3rd generation enhancements include:
- 10% higher stacking strength
- Anti-skid built into coating
- Improved moisture barrier
- Improved print ability
- Improved label adhesion
- Improved gluing
- Brighter white paper
“Since 2011, farmers have embraced Greencoat as a viable wax replacement solution,” said Jeff Cormier, Global Sales Manager. “Our 3rd Generation Greencoat Enhancements are directed at meeting the demands of the produce industry both inside and outside the box.”
DS Smith will be showcasing Greencoat for Produce and its 3rd Generation Enhancements at the PMA Fresh Summit, Booth #5641 from October 20-21, 2017 in New Orleans.
For more information:
Publication date: 10/19/2017
Other news in this sector: