- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- Australia: Mother Nature knocks down Queensland fruit farmers again
- North Carolina indoor city farm nears completion of Phase 1
- Mushrooms a weapon in fight against global vitamin D shortage
- 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- Price of Chinese greenhouse tomatoes increases as open-field tomato production season ends
Top 5 -last month
- US (VA): Year-round greenhouse draws tourists' attention to family farm
- Sustainability in agriculture: the Mater-Bi mulching film at Agricultural Film 2018
- Beefsteak tomatoes
- Grower replaces T5s fluorescents with GroBar luminaires, gains savings
- Nutrient removal from drainwater: the e-Phos showcased
Top 5 -last week
UK: Retractable greenhouses planned at historic fruit business
G Charlton and Sons is based at Rumwood Green Farm, Langley, and specialises in apple and strawberry production.
Acting on behalf of the business, DHA Planning has submitted planning documents outlining a proposal for the erection of Cravo greenhouses across 29.5 acres of arable land to the north of Ulcombe village.
The Cravo greenhouses are said to be necessary to provide protection for the fruit from frost and rain during the early part of the growing season and to provide protection from pests and create heat during the ripening period, producing high quality and increased fruit yield to meet customers' and markets' demand.
Read more at Insider Media (Laurence Kilgannon)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Dutch delegation visits vegetable farm in Rwanda
- 10/17/2018 Australian agriculture groups join together to voice concerns over harvest workforce plans
- 10/16/2018 South Africa: "The extent of farm attacks must be internationally recognized"
- 10/16/2018 Greenhouse vegetable grower to launch seven products at PMA
- 10/16/2018 “South African farmers need security of land and assets”
- 10/16/2018 US (AZ): Chef partners with local grower
- 10/15/2018 Italy: "Hydroponic cultivation lowers disease risk"
- 10/15/2018 Sarah Dressel: New Paltz woman is a vibrant symbol of farming’s future
- 10/15/2018 Italy: the fennel campaign has started in Emilia-Romagna
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 US (NV): Aquaponics farm increases tomato yields by 20% with new lighting
- 10/12/2018 Canada: Opportunity Scholarships awarded to students pursuing education in agriculture and food-related fields
- 10/12/2018 Cees and Nynke Groenewegen grow 25 tomato varieties in Sweden
- 10/11/2018 Canada: Winners announced of 2018-19 ASPB Conviron Scholars Program
- 10/11/2018 Malaysia: Three friends supply fresh veggies thanks to NFT
- 10/10/2018 “I care about Dutch product a great deal”
- 10/10/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia
- 10/10/2018 Can the Russian greenhouse industry overcome challenges?
- 10/10/2018 Four million sealed bell peppers for cruise ships and military bases per year
- 10/08/2018 From rose greenhouse to vineyard under glass