Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Are company gardens the new what's next?
Edging out traditional team-building events and happiness-quotient consultants, company gardens are the new eco-friendly work-endorsed health advantage.
Studies confirm that employees who interact directly with live plants report lower stress levels and exhibit higher mental acuity. Can company gardens really protect employee health, assure efficient organizational function and help to feed the world all at the same time?
Publication date: 10/18/2017
Other news in this sector: