Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Monterosa tomatoes shipped from Almeria to the NetherlandsThe shipment of Monterosa specialty tomatoes from Almeria to the Netherlands has already started. The product will start to be marketed this week by the company Staay Food Group, which signed an agreement with Gavà Grup for its exclusive marketing in the Netherlands.
The ribbed Monterosa tomato, which has a traditional Mediterranean summer flavour, but is available in winter, and which has a very characteristic and attractive pink skin, will be available in the Dutch market until May.
"We started to market it about a month ago and now we have more consistent volumes totalling about 200,000 kg per week. This year we have staggered the production a lot, which will allow us to have a stable supply with no production peaks anytime throughout the campaign," explains Francesc Llonch, manager of Gavà Grup.
Staay Food Group has commercial offices in Papendrecht, with Staay-Hispa; in Alblasserdam, with Staay Export; and in Venrijseweg, with Staay Van Rijn.
For more information:
T: +31 180679142
T: +34 935561250
M: +34 609744420
Publication date: 10/16/2017
Other news in this sector: