Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkish tomatoes to be promoted in Seoul to lift exports
As part of the Economy Ministry's drive to promote Turkish goods and products abroad, the Aegean Exporters' Union is set to join the Food Week Korea in Seoul between Oct. 25 and Oct. 28.
Under the government's "Branding of Turkish Products Abroad," "Putting Across the Image of Turkish Goods" and "Turquality support" drives, Turkish food products will be presented at the event.
Five food associations from the Aegean Exporters' Union will attend the fair, where a variety of Turkish food products, including dried figs, apricots, raisins, tomatoes, olive oil, bay, thyme, sage, pasta and bulgur, will be promoted.
Meanwhile, recipes that can be prepared using Turkish products and may appeal to Far Easterners will also be offered at the program.
Turkey's imports from South Korea stood at $6.4 billion last year while it exported goods worth $518 million to the country.
Publication date: 10/13/2017
Other news in this sector: