Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Monterosa tomato coming to North America
Semillas Fitó, S.A. and Mastronardi Produce have entered a long term partnership for the production and exclusive distribution of Monterosa tomatoes in North America.
The strategic partnership is key to Fito’s international brand sales strategy, and will bring their proprietary Monterosa tomatoes to North American consumers.
Since its commercial launch two years ago, Monterosa, a cross between a pear tomato from Spain and a Costoluto Genovese from Italy, is obtaining excellent results both in the national market (distributed through Gavà Group company) and in Europe (distributed through BelOrta in Belgium, Savéol in France and Cedior in Italy) Fito told.
The Monterosa tomato is characterized by its intense pink color, a sweet taste with soft meat and fine skin that consumers worldwide will now enjoy.
Mastronardi will be holding the first Monterosa tasting at PMA Fresh Summit next week at booth 533.
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 3218
Mob: +1 519 990 6933
Publication date: 10/26/2017
Other news in this sector: