Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
Monterosa tomato coming to North America
Semillas Fitó, S.A. and Mastronardi Produce have entered a long term partnership for the production and exclusive distribution of Monterosa tomatoes in North America.
The strategic partnership is key to Fito’s international brand sales strategy, and will bring their proprietary Monterosa tomatoes to North American consumers.
Since its commercial launch two years ago, Monterosa, a cross between a pear tomato from Spain and a Costoluto Genovese from Italy, is obtaining excellent results both in the national market (distributed through Gavà Group company) and in Europe (distributed through BelOrta in Belgium, Savéol in France and Cedior in Italy) Fito told.
The Monterosa tomato is characterized by its intense pink color, a sweet taste with soft meat and fine skin that consumers worldwide will now enjoy.
Mastronardi will be holding the first Monterosa tasting at PMA Fresh Summit next week at booth 533.
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 3218
Mob: +1 519 990 6933
Publication date: 10/26/2017
Other news in this sector: