- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Autumn harvest of Chinese snow peas and sugar snaps approaching
- Turkey: 1.1 billion USD exports from West Mediterranean region of Turkey so far in 2018
- Canadian Greenhouse Conference '18: here's the recap
- UK: Phytophthora infestans identified early in season
- Ukraine Jan-Sep 2018: Tomato exports down 29%
US: Enroot Products ships first Ameri-Coco bagged coir
“Griffin is enthusiastically supporting the launch of the Ameri-Coco fluffed coir product line. Bagged, expanded coir meets a need for commercial growers in the controlled environment agriculture (CEA) arena and has appeal to home gardeners as well. The Griffin team looks forward to helping more growers bring easy-to-use coir products into their toolbox as a solution to produce better crops,” said Tami Van Gaal, CEA Division Leader with Griffin. Griffin is Enroot’s primary horticultural distribution partner for the Ameri-Coco line for the US market.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Cotton wool mats used to grow microgreens
- 10/09/2018 BVB Substrates joins forces with Kekkilä
- 10/08/2018 "Producing more with less water and nutrients"
- 10/04/2018 "Better distribution of water throughout the day"
- 10/03/2018 “Enriched substrates make plants more resistant”
- 10/03/2018 "Seaweed could be key to lower nutrient and water use in horticulture"
- 10/02/2018 Grodan opens its first production facility in Russia
- 09/27/2018 "Wood fiber blends offer increased sustainability"
- 09/26/2018 Coir supplier celebrates 3 decades in business at CGC
- 09/21/2018 "Many suppliers can bring you coco, only a few can bring you a product consistent and uniform"
- 09/19/2018 "Brown Grow Quality Products Continues to Reach Customers"
- 09/17/2018 Australia: Coir waste management for hydroponics in berries
- 09/12/2018 UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
- 08/30/2018 Oboya receives several orders on substrates in China
- 08/15/2018 New Kenyan coco peat producer sources locally
- 08/07/2018 First RPP labelled growing media on the market
- 08/07/2018 Horticubes retail packs suitable for growers big and small
- 07/20/2018 Small amount of zinc essential for formation of growth substance of the plant
- 07/13/2018 Commercial growers get new wood fiber option
- 07/05/2018 Response of bell pepper to cultivation in coconut fiber or soil