Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Enroot Products ships first Ameri-Coco bagged coirEnRoot Products announces the release of Ameri-Coco ‘Ready-To-Grow’ bagged coir. Available in convenient 1.5 cu ft. bags, Ameri-Coco products come in three varieties to suit growers' needs: Root Kandy is the perfect medium for high-value crops with ultra-low EC requirements, Root Kandy is 100% coco coir buffered with calcium nitrate for a resulting EC/salt content to below 200 PPM.; Brown Pearl is 100% coir with a 70/30 blend of perlite - a long-respected natural amendment - for added aeration and drainage; Colombo Jumbo is the standard, ‘triple-plus’ washed coir, used globally in commercial growing. Low EC, and now fluffed and ready-to-grow right out of the bag. “Superior crops deserve a superior growing medium, which is why we are introducing this new high-quality bagged coir, ready to go and ready to grow,” says Brian Ziff, National Sales Director.
“Griffin is enthusiastically supporting the launch of the Ameri-Coco fluffed coir product line. Bagged, expanded coir meets a need for commercial growers in the controlled environment agriculture (CEA) arena and has appeal to home gardeners as well. The Griffin team looks forward to helping more growers bring easy-to-use coir products into their toolbox as a solution to produce better crops,” said Tami Van Gaal, CEA Division Leader with Griffin. Griffin is Enroot’s primary horticultural distribution partner for the Ameri-Coco line for the US market.
For more information:
Publication date: 10/13/2017
Other news in this sector: