Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Enroot Products ships first Ameri-Coco bagged coirEnRoot Products announces the release of Ameri-Coco ‘Ready-To-Grow’ bagged coir. Available in convenient 1.5 cu ft. bags, Ameri-Coco products come in three varieties to suit growers' needs: Root Kandy is the perfect medium for high-value crops with ultra-low EC requirements, Root Kandy is 100% coco coir buffered with calcium nitrate for a resulting EC/salt content to below 200 PPM.; Brown Pearl is 100% coir with a 70/30 blend of perlite - a long-respected natural amendment - for added aeration and drainage; Colombo Jumbo is the standard, ‘triple-plus’ washed coir, used globally in commercial growing. Low EC, and now fluffed and ready-to-grow right out of the bag. “Superior crops deserve a superior growing medium, which is why we are introducing this new high-quality bagged coir, ready to go and ready to grow,” says Brian Ziff, National Sales Director.
“Griffin is enthusiastically supporting the launch of the Ameri-Coco fluffed coir product line. Bagged, expanded coir meets a need for commercial growers in the controlled environment agriculture (CEA) arena and has appeal to home gardeners as well. The Griffin team looks forward to helping more growers bring easy-to-use coir products into their toolbox as a solution to produce better crops,” said Tami Van Gaal, CEA Division Leader with Griffin. Griffin is Enroot’s primary horticultural distribution partner for the Ameri-Coco line for the US market.
For more information:
Publication date: 10/13/2017
Other news in this sector: