Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Becoming an event organizer was never the plan"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Agricultural goods make up 97% of all Moroccan exports to Russia
Agriculture products make up 97% of all Moroccan exports to Russia, Moroccan Agriculture Minister Aziz Akhannouch said at a meeting of the Russian business mission in Morocco on Tuesday.
"In 2016, Morocco imported 351,000 metric tons of agriculture products to Russia. Besides, the kingdom became Russia’s biggest tomato supplier last year," Akhannouch said. "In addition, Morocco supplies large batches of citrus fruit to the Russian market. I know, for example, that Russian consumers are very fond of Moroccan tangerines."
"The relations between Morocco and Russia are becoming stronger than ever before, and they give us great hopes for the future," the minister added.
The business forum in the Moroccan capital Rabat was held in the run-up to the visit by Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and gathered representatives of about 20 Russian companies working in energy, transport, agriculture, pharmaceutical industry and other spheres.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector: