Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Becoming an event organizer was never the plan"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cucumber and tomato grower Gerard Aarts:
Registering cucumber harvest by weight and sizeNursery Kwekerij Gerard Aarts has been working with Work-IT software since February this year. Aarts has had positive experiences with the system. "The software is constantly adjusted to the wishes of the entrepreneur. Work-IT thinks along with the customer and is open to new ideas."
Work-IT is a product of Nitea and Hoogendoorn Growth Management. Both companies have a strategic partnership. Nitea focusses on the Benelux with Work-IT, while Hoogendoorn reaches out to international customers.
Work-IT - Nitea
Raymond van den Berg
2676 LV Maasdijk
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector: