Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Becoming an event organizer was never the plan"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
How Virtual Reality can enhance breedingProphyta magazine has published a special edition around the ESA 2017 entitled Focus on Europe. In this edition an article is published about KeyGene’s virtual reality breeding tool. A human brain can only process so much information. Selection in a greenhouse filled with hundreds of plants is donkey work. And yes, there are graphs, statistics and photos available, but many breeders prefer also to observe the ‘look and feel’ of a new plant. KeyGene’s new VR greenhouse presents statistics as well as plants, allows for time travel and international cooperation.
Click here to read the full article: KeyGene tackles brain overflow
Publication date: 10/11/2017
Other news in this sector: