Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- Dutch go crazy on weed...duckweed that is
- North America’s first scientific paper on how to produce cannabis under controlled environment
- Austria: Flicker to supply Vienna with LED-grown mini cucumbers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canada: Sunset Director of Procurement makes Top 10 Under 40Mastronardi Produce announced that their Director of Canadian Procurement, Max Saad, has been recognized as one of Greenhouse Canada’s Top 10 under 40 professionals.
The national honor recognizes the best and brightest of the next generation of leaders in the greenhouse industry. From commercial growers to manufacturers, this prestigious award is presented to those who demonstrate a strong work ethic and advanced leadership within their respective companies as well as within the industry.
“Max has shown exceptional professional growth with one of Canada’s leading greenhouse vegetable companies, assuming increasingly more leadership responsibilities over the years,” stated Dave Harrison, Editor of Greenhouse Canada. “In addition, his participation in the United Fresh Leadership Program, CPMA’s Passion for Produce program, his completion of the Emerging Leaders Program of the PMA, and his involvement with the company reflects his passion for continued career growth."
“Max has been an invaluable member of our team for a number of years,” shared President and CEO Paul Mastronardi. “We’re proud of his accomplishments and growth with Mastronardi Produce.”
This year’s winners were announced at the Canadian Greenhouse Conference that took place on October 4th, 2017.
For more information: www.sunsetgrown.com
Publication date: 10/9/2017
Other news in this sector: