Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
"Yes, we care"
Spain: Aldi promoting fruit and veg consumption with new campaignThe new campaign from Aldi supermarkets aims to promote the consumption of fruits and vegetables. With the slogan "Yes, we care", they seek to criticise the misuse of colloquial expressions (in Spanish) containing fruit and vegetable names that somehow damage the reputation of these products.
As a solution, Aldi invites consumers to change these expressions by replacing those fruit and veg names with near-obsolete words, like video club, sms or fax. To this end, the chain has created a microsite where users who want to participate can add their proposals, vote for their favourite expressions and share them on social media.
For the launch of the campaign, Aldi has created an online video that highlights, in a humorous way, the dialectical problem, using it to raise awareness about the consumption of fruits and vegetables. In addition to the audio-visual piece, the campaign also features outdoor advertising, radio ads and collaborations with some gastronomic influencers.
The campaign has been designed by The Back Room - McCann Barcelona and has been launched at national level.
Aldi is of German origin and has more than 5,000 stores distributed in 9 countries. Its entry into the Spanish market took place in 2002 and it currently has more than 260 stores.
Publication date: 10/5/2017
Other news in this sector: