Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- 11 hectare greenhouse project opened in Azerbaijan
- Vietnam: TAP completes new phase in 24-hectare greenhouse
- US (PA): Feasibility study for a Center of Excellence for Indoor Agriculture
- How to get fast, accurate root zone moisture and EC data
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"Yes, we care"
Spain: Aldi promoting fruit and veg consumption with new campaignThe new campaign from Aldi supermarkets aims to promote the consumption of fruits and vegetables. With the slogan "Yes, we care", they seek to criticise the misuse of colloquial expressions (in Spanish) containing fruit and vegetable names that somehow damage the reputation of these products.
As a solution, Aldi invites consumers to change these expressions by replacing those fruit and veg names with near-obsolete words, like video club, sms or fax. To this end, the chain has created a microsite where users who want to participate can add their proposals, vote for their favourite expressions and share them on social media.
For the launch of the campaign, Aldi has created an online video that highlights, in a humorous way, the dialectical problem, using it to raise awareness about the consumption of fruits and vegetables. In addition to the audio-visual piece, the campaign also features outdoor advertising, radio ads and collaborations with some gastronomic influencers.
The campaign has been designed by The Back Room - McCann Barcelona and has been launched at national level.
Aldi is of German origin and has more than 5,000 stores distributed in 9 countries. Its entry into the Spanish market took place in 2002 and it currently has more than 260 stores.
Publication date: 10/5/2017
Other news in this sector: