- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bayer outlines its vision for the future of agriculture
- New 10-litre pot for raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
- $450k for agtech/foodtech companies through Radicle Global Pre-Seed Challenge
- Australia: Sustainable agriculture in the spotlight at GFIA In Focus
- China's annual output of peppers is 40 million tons
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
NL: Hortivation foundation launches website
Hortivation started in 2015, a joint implementation of innovation projects, in collaboration with the expertise institutes TNO and WUR Wageningen. They also started the supply of licenses for the use of software (among others: calculation tool CASTA) to professional greenhouse construction and technology companies. On this website, investors can see if their business partner has a software license. If so, the investor can be sure that his greenhouse will meet the requirements as formulated in Dutch industrial norms for greenhouses and that Dutch design expertise will be applied, also for international markets.
Harm Maters, deputy chairman of Hortivation says: “The greenhouse technology sector is a substantial part of the Dutch horticulture cluster. The strong growth of the world market for sustainable production systems for fresh food and flowers makes it plain once more how large this business actually is, as well as its worldwide growth potential”.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 09/11/2018 Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- 09/10/2018 Roasted: the tomato marketing board of Canada
- 09/03/2018 ‘Florida growers say Trump's NAFTA substitute won't halt Mexico's advantages’
- 08/31/2018 "Shared vision for sustainable agriculture"
- 08/30/2018 NatureFresh Farms donates produce to reduce food waste footprint
- 08/30/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/30/2018 US: AgSharks competition offers $250,000 minimum investment for startups
- 08/29/2018 US (MO): Growing veggies on a billboard
- 08/28/2018 Turkish exporters promote produce in Russia
- 08/24/2018 New Mexico officials start offensive to spot fake chile
- 08/21/2018 VegDoctor encourages Australian growers to innovate
- 08/20/2018 "A third of European fruit and veg crop too ugly to sell"
- 08/17/2018 How sustainability can increase your profits
- 08/17/2018 Ukraine: Fresh produce delivered straight from producer to consumer in Kherson
- 08/16/2018 PlanetProof releases English version of plant product certification scheme
- 08/10/2018 Lidl selling 5kg boxes of wonky fruit and veg for just £1.50
- 08/09/2018 M&S starts selling first 'Instagrammable vegetable'
- 08/08/2018 Australian farmer turns to watermelon to feed hungry cattle
- 08/08/2018 "We want to make specialty peppers more accessible"