Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Hortivation foundation launches websiteFoundation Hortivation will have its own website from October 3rd 2017. www.hortivation.nl, where visitors can find everything about, among other things, calculation tool CASTA and current innovation projects. The aim of this website is to increase the visibility of the greenhouse technology sector in the national and worldwide markets alike.
Hortivation started in 2015, a joint implementation of innovation projects, in collaboration with the expertise institutes TNO and WUR Wageningen. They also started the supply of licenses for the use of software (among others: calculation tool CASTA) to professional greenhouse construction and technology companies. On this website, investors can see if their business partner has a software license. If so, the investor can be sure that his greenhouse will meet the requirements as formulated in Dutch industrial norms for greenhouses and that Dutch design expertise will be applied, also for international markets.
Harm Maters, deputy chairman of Hortivation says: “The greenhouse technology sector is a substantial part of the Dutch horticulture cluster. The strong growth of the world market for sustainable production systems for fresh food and flowers makes it plain once more how large this business actually is, as well as its worldwide growth potential”.
For more information:
Publication date: 10/4/2017
Other news in this sector: