Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
How to define sustainable agricultureWhat makes food sustainable? This is a question Jenny Maloney, Food Chain Sustainability Manager at Bayer in the United States, has asked herself on more than one occasion. Searching for an answer, she has looked at some of the best practices utilized on farms around the world.
Farmers don’t just grow the food that we eat, they also oversee the land that we all share. And sustainable agriculture is so much more than protecting natural resources such as water and soil. That’s why it’s important to help growers continue to farm sustainably and meet their future needs. To read the full article by Jenny Maloney click here.
With Grow On, Bayer provides growers in the United States tools to identify, implement, and communicate sustainable farming practices. Click here if you want to learn more about this initiative.
Publication date: 10/6/2017
Other news in this sector: