Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- 11 hectare greenhouse project opened in Azerbaijan
- Vietnam: TAP completes new phase in 24-hectare greenhouse
- US (PA): Feasibility study for a Center of Excellence for Indoor Agriculture
- How to get fast, accurate root zone moisture and EC data
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
How to define sustainable agricultureWhat makes food sustainable? This is a question Jenny Maloney, Food Chain Sustainability Manager at Bayer in the United States, has asked herself on more than one occasion. Searching for an answer, she has looked at some of the best practices utilized on farms around the world.
Farmers don’t just grow the food that we eat, they also oversee the land that we all share. And sustainable agriculture is so much more than protecting natural resources such as water and soil. That’s why it’s important to help growers continue to farm sustainably and meet their future needs. To read the full article by Jenny Maloney click here.
With Grow On, Bayer provides growers in the United States tools to identify, implement, and communicate sustainable farming practices. Click here if you want to learn more about this initiative.
Publication date: 10/6/2017
Other news in this sector: