- Transport planner
- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kenya: Koppert invests in Latia training centre
- "Vertical farming in the Netherlands not an addition"
- How to make the conservation and utilization of neglected plant varieties economically viable?
- US: Monsanto asks court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
Top 5 -last month
- Dutch economist discusses benefits of urban agriculture
- "The trend is moving towards rarities and heirloom varieties"
- US (MI): Greenhouse gives Indian Reservation access to fresh produce
- Indoor Ag-Con Asia returns to Singapore for 4th edition
- Azerbaijan taking steps for production of vegetable seeds
Top 5 -last week
- Cocaine and heroin worth £27 million found among vegetable shipment
- India: Women growers looking to save environment, conserve water
- Limagrain acquires AdvanSeed, strengthening leafy vegetables position
- Agricultural R&D spending in high-income countries shrinking
- Are hot springs the future of farming?
How to define sustainable agriculture
Farmers don’t just grow the food that we eat, they also oversee the land that we all share. And sustainable agriculture is so much more than protecting natural resources such as water and soil. That’s why it’s important to help growers continue to farm sustainably and meet their future needs. To read the full article by Jenny Maloney click here.
With Grow On, Bayer provides growers in the United States tools to identify, implement, and communicate sustainable farming practices. Click here if you want to learn more about this initiative.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/20/2018 UK: Optimising flavour in chives
- 09/20/2018 Positive news for growers within fruit fly control zones
- 09/20/2018 ‘Agroecology can feed Europe pesticide-free in 2050’
- 09/19/2018 US: Rat lungworm infection linked to raw vegetables
- 09/12/2018 Pepper virus wreaks havoc in Balkan horticulture
- 09/11/2018 ICBA, South Korean agriculture agency join forces for biosaline R&D
- 09/11/2018 Unbelievably huge UK vegetables
- 09/10/2018 Best time to post on Social Media
- 09/07/2018 Why grow strawberries on coconut?
- 09/07/2018 UK: New pilot scheme to bring 2,500 seasonal workers to farms
- 09/06/2018 "With AI, jobs are changing but no mass unemployment expected"
- 09/06/2018 Video: Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge started
- 09/05/2018 Dreer Award offers opportunities to pursue horticultural interests abroad
- 09/05/2018 Red chilli pepper harvest in Xinjiang
- 09/04/2018 Microbial contamination important to growers even without rule
- 09/03/2018 Reusing rinse water with innovative filter
- 09/03/2018 Makueni County Youth set off for hydroponics training
- 08/31/2018 Spain: Painting the town …with tomatoes
- 08/29/2018 The problem with hyperaccumulators
- 08/29/2018 Students provide horticulture assistance in Timor-Leste