- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Netherlands: Demonstration fossil-free tomato cultivation begins
- The roar of Russia’s glass bear
- US (NY): Brighton Farmers Market gets $1M for new permanent location
- Can greenhouse crop production become efficient enough to produce food for the masses?
- Does it make economic sense for you to install grow lights?
Svensson is making the invisible visible at the CGC'17
Svensson’s new Luxous 1147 FR energy screen, provides two percent more light without losing out on energy saving and humidity transport capabilities. Achieve a better growth climate during the nearing cold seasons with a screen that can be closed for more hours during the day, leading to further energy savings. Two percent more light means earlier and more vegetable production when winter prices peak.
The bundle sizes when not in use are unusually small, just as you would expect from a Luxous screen. The screen is suitable in both single and double layer installations, for vegetable and ornamental crops.
Year round, during the night, Luxous 1147 FR contributes to a better growth climate as it blocks upward heat radiation. The heads of the plants remain warmer with less risk of crop condensation when the sun rises the next morning, maximizing the plant performance.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/09/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference '18: here's the recap
- 10/09/2018 "Importance of the propagation stage one of the biggest lessons learned"
- 10/01/2018 Niche event unites the seeds industry
- 10/01/2018 "Pyramid-shaped pots promotes excellent drainage"
- 09/28/2018 "Growers have expanded their crop protection products beyond standard chemical controls"
- 09/24/2018 Greenyard to sell horticultural division
- 09/24/2018 “A greenhouse so clean, you can perform a surgery in it”
- 09/20/2018 "Helping growers with innovative products is at the heart of the company"
- 09/17/2018 Bejo introduces new sustainable seed coating
- 09/12/2018 Turkey: Turkish tomato growers drop the use of American seeds
- 09/10/2018 Which film suits your tomato planting the best?
- 09/10/2018 When should I remove the coating?
- 09/06/2018 UK fruit and veg growers can employ up to 2,500 migrants per year
- 09/05/2018 Levy-funded project creates online greenhouse toolbox for veg growers
- 09/04/2018 "LEDs bring the harvest of strawberries forward"
- 09/03/2018 "Intelligent Sprayer: commercialization approved"
- 09/03/2018 Increasing lettuce coloration with LEDs
- 08/22/2018 Kenya: Retired chemist grows vegetable seedlings for money
- 08/20/2018 "Compostable twine holds up well in the stress of hot summers"
- 08/09/2018 France: Vilmorin-Mikado acquires Danish seed company Advanseed