Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Svensson is making the invisible visible at the CGC'17Meet Svensson’s most transparent energy screen ever, LUXOUS 1147 FR at the Canadian Greenhouse Conference.
Svensson’s new Luxous 1147 FR energy screen, provides two percent more light without losing out on energy saving and humidity transport capabilities. Achieve a better growth climate during the nearing cold seasons with a screen that can be closed for more hours during the day, leading to further energy savings. Two percent more light means earlier and more vegetable production when winter prices peak.
The bundle sizes when not in use are unusually small, just as you would expect from a Luxous screen. The screen is suitable in both single and double layer installations, for vegetable and ornamental crops.
Year round, during the night, Luxous 1147 FR contributes to a better growth climate as it blocks upward heat radiation. The heads of the plants remain warmer with less risk of crop condensation when the sun rises the next morning, maximizing the plant performance.
Publication date: 9/28/2017
Other news in this sector: