Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ellepot introduces new tray filler
In today's green industry, time, resources and staff are all important factors for success. However labor is hard to find, retain and finance. Automation is a key component in order to cut production costs, and establish efficient and uniform production methods. That is exactly the need that the latest patent pending innovation from Ellepot has been developed to solve. It is aimed at the customers that already have existing Ellepot machinery and new customers looking at the most feasible way to upscale production while saving the man power in the process.
CEO Lars Steen Pedersen explains: “We’ve listened to our customers and the market, and tried to rethink the way we do machinery for smaller and upcoming nurseries, simply by addressing the need of automatization. Our new Ellepot Tray Filler TF1, automatically insert and fill propagation trays with Ellepot. This step easily saves 1-2 persons from the process. The new TF-1 is easily connected to our assortment of semi-automatic machines. The TF-1 is developed for single pipe production lines, but we are already planning the launch of a TF2 model that will be able to insert and fill pots from double production lines like the H-112 machine in the Spring 2018. I am very happy to reveal that both of these models will be available at very interesting prices.
Interesting features and points for TF1:
- High value at low cost
- High capacity – Up to 9,000 pots per hour
- User friendly color touch interface
- Remote service support via LAN connection.
- Customized for pots and trays (One pot and one tray)
- Clean tray (limited with soil in tray after filling)
- Extra features driller, dibbler, irrigation units and tray handlers to create a fully automatic setup
- The new patent pending TF-1 will be introduced to the market the coming October 2017.
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Other news in this sector: