Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China's first Cucumber Carnival
Guantao County's Cucumber Carnival will open for guests for the first time on 23 September. This is the first Chinese cucumber-themed carnival to be held in the beautiful village. The carnival is focused on cucumber-related agricultural activities, combining advanced agricultural technology, culture and innovation. Through watching, enjoying, experiencing and creating, it is becoming an agricultural city of leisure. The carnival has three buildings: No. 1 is the Chinese building, and No. 2 and 3 are World buildings.
Building No.1 combines cucumber breeds, science and technology, landscapes and interactive activities. It is divided into five areas: the origin of cucumbers, enrichment by the cucumber industry, a cucumber park, a cucumber forum and a cucumber tasting event, making it a cucumber themed park to see, learn and enjoy. Building 2 shows around 120 breeds, 10 breeding technologies and 11 breeding methods. In building 3 people can experience the cucumbers from more than ten different countries from which cucumbers were brought to China. It is divided into different countries, such as Egypt, India, Russia, Israel, the Netherlands and America.
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Other news in this sector: