Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Yara North America response to hurricanes Harvey and IrmaThe impacts of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma have been felt all across the Southern United States.
Despite some operational delays as infrastructure is rebuilt, most of Yara’s terminals are intact and they will put all efforts into restoring full operational status. Their ammonia terminals deployed their emergency plans, and kept generators and compressors going, ensuring no risk to the surrounding areas.
Many of the company's customers and agriculture in Florida are severely affected by Irma, and Yara will work with customers and partners to support them as best they can.
In response to the devastation caused by these storms and to support the restoration of the communities in which we operate, Yara North America has also contributed $100,000 to the American Red Cross to assist in their relief efforts.
“Many of the farming communities we work with have been hit hard by the storms and floods and we express our deepest concerns for their personal safety and the recovery in their businesses. As friends and colleagues, we offer our strongest support and encouragement,” says Magnus Krogh Ankarstrand, Senior Vice President, Yara North America. “Thankfully, all Yara employees living in the affected areas are safe. Our facilities in Tampa did not sustain any damage and we are able to provide business service to our customers.”
For more information:
Publication date: 9/18/2017
Other news in this sector: