Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia inspects Turkish tomato growersThe Russian inspection service has inspected Turkish tomato cultivation businesses. This is according to the Azerbaijan news site, Azernews. Officially the Russian border is still closed for Turkish tomatoes. Last month, both countries agreed to find a solution to the problems. Representatives from Russia then hinted that they might open the border for part of the year.
"The inspection of the tomato farmers falls under the Federal Service. As soon as they have reached a decision, we will publish the relevant information on our website," stated spokesperson, Yulia Melano. The Russian border is double-bolted at the moment. This is due to a political, as well as, technical boycott. The first was instated after Turkish units took down a Russian fighter jet. The second was introduced on 4 July 2016 when the phytosanitary services discovered exceedances.
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector: