Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Minister Han Changfu meets US Ambassador to China Terry Branstad
US and China meet to strengthen bilateral agricultural cooperationChinese minister of agriculture Han Changfu met with the US Ambassador to China Terry Branstad in Beijing on 11 Sept. 2017. The two sides exchanged views on furthering the bilateral agricultural cooperation.
Minister Han indicated that both heads of state attaches great importance to China-US agricultural cooperation, and that is the solid foundation for further collaboration activities. China stands ready to increase exchanges with the US side on cooperation mechanisms, agricultural S&T and multilateral cooperation, and implement the consensus between the two heads of state in full gear. China hopes the two sides could accommodate each otherís interests and concerns to maintain the stable and healthy economic and trade relations.
Ambassador Branstad stated that the bilateral agricultural cooperation has been advancing smoothly since the first meeting between the two heads of state. He fully agreed with Minister Han, expressing that he will convey Chinaís concern and proposal to the US Department of Agriculture and promote the win-win agricultural cooperation.
Source: Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector: