Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Plant-Prod introduces Duo-TotePlant-Prod has previously offered fertilizers in bulk to speed up and simplify the process of preparing large tanks of soluble fertilizer. Material compatibility was limiting which formulations we could offer. That is now an issue of the past.
The new Duo-Tote has two compartments which keep incompatible ingredients apart, avoiding caking and melting, and allowing bulk production of any formulation. The contents dissolve quickly and without precipitating.
One tote per tank – faster & easier
- Formulated specifically for your size of tank and plant nutrition needs.
- You need just one Duo-Tote per tank, which is simple to use and minimizes the possibility of operator error.
- The Duo-Tote can be lifted over the tank using a hoist or forklift. The drawstring on the bottom releases the fertilizer into the tank.
- No need to take delivery of numerous bags, each requiring time to open, lift and empty.
- Speed up operations. Customers report time savings of 75%.
- Suitable for growers with large operations ordering at least one truckload of 44,000 lb/20,000 kg annually. Minimum size for each Duo-ToteTM is 550 lb/250 kg and the maximum 2,200 lb/1,000 kg.
- Ships on a standard pallet.
- When ordering, please provide the formulation you require as parts per million (ppm) of nutrients or the label with rates, plus the tank size and injector ratio.
- Ensure there is at least 15 ft/5 m clearance above the tank.
- The Duo-Tote is available for shipment in continental North America.
For more information:
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector: