- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US: Nelson Pade receives 2017 Wisconsin Business Friend of the Environment Award
On behalf of Wisconsin State Senator Luther Olsen of the 14th Senate District, and herself, Wisconsin State Representative Joan Ballweg presented a plaque encasing a Citation By The Legislature to Nelson and Pade, Inc.® The plaque was accepted by Oliver Baysinger, Business Manager of Nelson and Pade, Inc.®
The citation reads:
WHEREAS, Nelson and Pade, Inc. was awarded a 2017 Wisconsin Business Friend of the Environment Award at the Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce’s Policy Day conference due to their avid commitment and dedication to environmentally-friendly business practices; and
WHEREAS, Nelson and Pade, Inc. is a leader in the rapidly growing aquaponics industry and have continued to expand their product offerings while keeping in mind their constant support for sustainable and environmentally-conscious products; and
WHEREAS, Nelson and Pade’s innovation and leadership has led to the conception of some of the most efficient and environmentally-conscious aquaponics systems in the market; and
WHEREAS, their innovative Zero Discharge-Extra Production (ZDEP) system reuses nutrient-rich water to grow more plants in addition to reducing water usage and eliminating wastewater; and
WHEREAS, in addition to the ZDEP system, Nelson and Pade developed Non-GMO fish food, which provides a better diet for fish and is a more sustainable product; and
WHEREAS, Nelson and Pade’s commitment to sustainability has created innovative solutions that have changed the food system while providing more nutritious fresh food; now
THEREFORE, State Senator Luther Olsen and State Representative Joan Ballweg, on behalf of the Wisconsin State Legislature, congratulate and commend Nelson and Pade, Inc. for being awarded a 2017 Wisconsin Business Friend of the Environment Award.
Additionally, Representative Ballweg nominated Nelson and Pade, Inc.® for the “Coolest Thing Made In Wisconsin” award, presented by the Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce, for our continued engagement in sustainable business and manufacturing processes utilized in our science-based Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems®.
The Nelson and Pade Team truly appreciates the support of Representative Ballweg, Senator Olson and the Wisconsin Legislature.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Labour shortages, mountains of paperwork and uncertainty
- 10/09/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference '18: here's the recap
- 10/09/2018 "Importance of the propagation stage one of the biggest lessons learned"
- 10/01/2018 Niche event unites the seeds industry
- 10/01/2018 "Pyramid-shaped pots promotes excellent drainage"
- 09/28/2018 "Growers have expanded their crop protection products beyond standard chemical controls"
- 09/24/2018 Greenyard to sell horticultural division
- 09/24/2018 “A greenhouse so clean, you can perform a surgery in it”
- 09/20/2018 "Helping growers with innovative products is at the heart of the company"
- 09/17/2018 Bejo introduces new sustainable seed coating
- 09/12/2018 Turkey: Turkish tomato growers drop the use of American seeds
- 09/10/2018 Which film suits your tomato planting the best?
- 09/10/2018 When should I remove the coating?
- 09/06/2018 UK fruit and veg growers can employ up to 2,500 migrants per year
- 09/05/2018 Levy-funded project creates online greenhouse toolbox for veg growers
- 09/04/2018 "LEDs bring the harvest of strawberries forward"
- 09/03/2018 "Intelligent Sprayer: commercialization approved"
- 09/03/2018 Increasing lettuce coloration with LEDs
- 08/22/2018 Kenya: Retired chemist grows vegetable seedlings for money
- 08/20/2018 "Compostable twine holds up well in the stress of hot summers"