Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Up to 300,000 tons tomatoes to be allowed into RussiaPlans for Turkey's seasonal tomato exports to Russia, which have been subject to bargaining between Moscow and Ankara for more than one year, have begun to crystallize as the upcoming meeting between the Turkish and Russian delegations on Sept. 14 is expected to result in the acquiring of export visas for between 100,000 to 300,000 tons of tomato exports for the October-May period, according to a report by Turkish daily Hürriyet.
Turkish tomatoes will be allowed to enter the Russian market from Oct. 1 until April or May of next year. It is planned that the scope of the purchase will include between 100,000 tons and 300,000 tons of tomatoes, for a defined period of time. Turkey will have the opportunity to recapture previous numbers in terms of export volume to Russia, which registered at 338,000 tons prior to 2015.
Read more at the Daily Sabah
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector: