Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Up to 300,000 tons tomatoes to be allowed into RussiaPlans for Turkey's seasonal tomato exports to Russia, which have been subject to bargaining between Moscow and Ankara for more than one year, have begun to crystallize as the upcoming meeting between the Turkish and Russian delegations on Sept. 14 is expected to result in the acquiring of export visas for between 100,000 to 300,000 tons of tomato exports for the October-May period, according to a report by Turkish daily Hürriyet.
Turkish tomatoes will be allowed to enter the Russian market from Oct. 1 until April or May of next year. It is planned that the scope of the purchase will include between 100,000 tons and 300,000 tons of tomatoes, for a defined period of time. Turkey will have the opportunity to recapture previous numbers in terms of export volume to Russia, which registered at 338,000 tons prior to 2015.
Read more at the Daily Sabah
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector: