Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Papua New Guinea to expand fruit and vegetable marketsA Papua New Guinea investment company is looking to build two agribusiness projects which will turn sea water into fresh water and extend the life of locally-grown fresh fruit and vegetables. PBF Agro Business General Manager Jerry Kootz Simon explains to Business Advantage PNG.
PBF Agro Business, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNG’s largest private equity fund, Pacific Balanced Fund, is planning two new agribusiness projects.
One, Integrated Energy System (IES), involves using solar energy to produce fresh fruit and vegetables (tomatoes, lettuce and strawberries) as well as producing fresh water from seawater.
A second project uses steam generation to run a cool storage facility, which will extend the shelf-life of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Read more at EMTV Online
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector: