Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- "Energy storage is more than just batteries"
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solution
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
Exchange ratesmore »
Open day KG Greenhouses project in LithuaniaOne of the latest KG Greenhouses projects in Lithuania held an open day on September 5. The 3.5 ha greenhouse for tomatoes and cucumbers is one of the most modern greenhouses in the region. Visitors reacted positively to the project in Central Lithuania, where the latest technologies were implemented.
The greenhouse is 6 meters high and equipped with modern technologies for growing. The heating system is regulated by two F&H Crone boilers with total capacity of 9.6 MW. A Priva control system regulates climate inside the greenhouse. It's a Priva Connext installation, a control system that has a lot of extra options.
Tomatoes and cucumbers are growing on modern growing gutters. The vegetables are sold in local supermarkets and exported to neighbouring countries.
A team from KG Greenhouses attended this open day and were proud to see the results.
For more information:
2661 DD Bergschenhoek
Tel. +31-10 5212644
Vilniaus g. 32
Tel. +370 347 55262| Mob. tel. +370 618 62172
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector: