Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Ten tons of dried chilis from Xinjiang Production
On 31 of August, the first order of 10 tons of dried chilis from the 21st unit of the 2nd division of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps were shipped to Henan Province. Currently, the weather in the Xinjiang Yanqi Basin is stable. The 130 000 mu of chilis grown by the unit are ripe enough for harvest. After crop and dehydration, the chilis are sold to Henan, Jiangsu and Sichuan, but also to other countries including Korea and Japan. The average income this year is expected to reach around 6,000 yuan per mu.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector: