Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Celebrating Canada’s 150
Mastronardi Produce Featured in National “We Are The Best”As Canada celebrates its 150th, the Government of Canada is shining a national spotlight on Canadian industry leaders that have dominated their fields internationally. The WE ARE THE BEST series, supported by the government, selected Mastronardi Produce, to showcase the booming greenhouse business in which Canada is known as a superpower.
The series is a year-long nationwide campaign which pays tribute to the top companies and innovative leaders in Canada. Led by famed chef and television personality Ricardo, each segment interviews a prolific leader in a variety of Canadian industries and creates a 3-minute bilingual video which is released each week on Ricardo Media, CBC and Radio-Canada.
“Mastronardi Produce is an outstanding leader in their field,” shared Ricardo. “Paul Mastronardi leads an incredibly innovative company that clearly demonstrates their dedication to quality and flavor each and every day. They are, along with other Canadians producers, a true testament as to why we are the BEST!”
“We’re very proud to be a part of WE ARE THE BEST to celebrate Canada 150,” shared fourth generation President/CEO Paul Mastronardi. “My family’s company prides itself on quality and innovation, so to be recognized across the country as the best in the business is truly an honour.”
Viewers can check out the spotlight here:
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Other news in this sector: