Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Double Diamond Farms delivers fresh produce to Houston Food Bank
Leamington, ON based Double Diamond Farms announced that it will donate a truckload of fresh produce to the Houston Food Bank to support those impacted by Hurricane Harvey. The Houston Food Bank is a critical organization for collecting and distributing food in the area.
“The work that the Houston Food Bank does is incredibly important and touches so many lives. We are honored to work with them and provide fresh produce to those in need. Our thoughts go out to all those affected by this tragedy.” Chris Mastronardi, President/CEO, Double Diamond Farms.
Chris Mastronardi, President/CEO, Double Diamond Farms
Community and social responsibility are key values modeled by the family-owned business. “We are committed to positively impacting not just the local community but also the international stage.”
“Every donation counts. Our main operations are located in a tight-knit community as well, so we understand the importance of community and working together in times like these. We are glad we can show our support and provide fresh and nutritious produce for the region.” Director of Sales, Emidio Cappussi.
Double Diamond Farms
Tel: 519-326-1000 ext. 260
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Other news in this sector: