Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
greenhouses demolished, lawsuits:
Russia: Legal actions against Chinese greenhouses in KhakassiaChinese greenhouses have become a controversial topic in Khakassia. Numerous violations of environmental laws have been revealed as a result of inspection conducted in the greenhouses. As a result 36 administrative cases have been opened against the Chinese owners of greenhouses. The violators were prescribed to clear the area from industrial waste, but most ignored the requirements of supervisory authorities. Now prosecutors of Ust-Abakan District are preparing a lawsuit against the owners of greenhouses.
As a result, some of the greenhouses were demolished. The greenhouse complexes near Tasheba captured most attention.
Independent news agency of Khakassia
Publication date: 9/18/2013
Other news in this sector: