Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- "Energy storage is more than just batteries"
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solution
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
Exchange ratesmore »
Former employee sues Global Aquaponics, calls it 'sham corporation'A former employee of Global Aquaponics is suing the company and two of its officials, calling the firm a "sham corporation."
Gregg Selberg filed the suit in Brookings County on Tuesday, claiming he was purposely misled about the company's fraudulent activities, which tarnished his reputation and wiped him out financially after he discovered the truth and quit.
The suit names Sioux Falls-based Global Aquaponics, majority owner Tobias Ritesman and former executive Tim Burns. Selberg is asking for a jury trial and at least $382,000 in damages.
Selberg said he left his previous job after he was led to believe Global Aquaponics was legitimate. He said Burns and Ritesman knowingly misled him about Global Aquaponics when they hired him in 2016 to sell shares in the company to potential investors.
Read more at the Argus Leader (Jeremy J Fugleberg)
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector: