Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New factory in St. Petersburg, Russia to lift champignon production
The Russian city of St. Petersburg is planning to get a factory for champignon production soon. The projected factory, which will include a section for manure and soil, will have the production capacity of 10k tonnes annually.
The agreement was signed on Thursday at the 26th International Fair “AgroRus” in Saint Petersburg by the government of the region and Vyborgec company.
“A new field for us is the production of mushrooms; we grow champignons and shiitake”, says the Governor of the Leningrad region Alexander Drozdenko.
He underscored, that the region produces 40% of food for the North-Western region. Saint Petersburg meets 60% of the demand in cucumbers and 40% in tomatoes. “Shortly, we will double the production volume”, states the Governor.
Publication date: 9/7/2017
Other news in this sector: