Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico: Invermex surpasses 5k hectares
We stumbled upon this fancy corporate video of Invermex, a Mexican turnkey greenhouse solutions provider. While we often report of growers who do business directlty with Dutch, French or Spanish greenhouse manufacturers, Invermex is a wholly Mexican owned operation. They are involved in realizing some of Mexico's largest greenhouse projects, in which they work closely with suppliers like Netafim, Stolze, Ridder-HortiMaX, Svensson, Pericoli, Plastika Kritis and Nutricontrol.
In the nicely produced video they claim to have realized already more than 5,000 hectares.
Other news in this sector: