Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Kenya plans to boost ag exports to Asia at World Expo 2017Kenya plans to use the World Expo 2017 which is taking place in Kazakhstan to boost exports to Central Asia, officials said on Tuesday.
Export Promotion Council CEO Peter Biwott told a media briefing in Nairobi that the Expo 2017 Astana will provide an ideal platform for Kenya to showcase its products which include horticulture and vegetables to the central Asian states.
"We are going to refocus our efforts on expanding our exports to economies in the Central Asia region including Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan," Biwott said.
This year Kazakhstan is hosting the Mini World Expo, which runs from June 10 to Sept. 10. Over 115 countries are participating in the event and are showcasing their innovations, primarily in the field of energy.
Publication date: 8/25/2017
Other news in this sector: