Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- "Energy storage is more than just batteries"
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solution
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
Exchange ratesmore »
Kenya plans to boost ag exports to Asia at World Expo 2017Kenya plans to use the World Expo 2017 which is taking place in Kazakhstan to boost exports to Central Asia, officials said on Tuesday.
Export Promotion Council CEO Peter Biwott told a media briefing in Nairobi that the Expo 2017 Astana will provide an ideal platform for Kenya to showcase its products which include horticulture and vegetables to the central Asian states.
"We are going to refocus our efforts on expanding our exports to economies in the Central Asia region including Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan," Biwott said.
This year Kazakhstan is hosting the Mini World Expo, which runs from June 10 to Sept. 10. Over 115 countries are participating in the event and are showcasing their innovations, primarily in the field of energy.
Publication date: 8/25/2017
Other news in this sector: