Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kenya plans to boost ag exports to Asia at World Expo 2017Kenya plans to use the World Expo 2017 which is taking place in Kazakhstan to boost exports to Central Asia, officials said on Tuesday.
Export Promotion Council CEO Peter Biwott told a media briefing in Nairobi that the Expo 2017 Astana will provide an ideal platform for Kenya to showcase its products which include horticulture and vegetables to the central Asian states.
"We are going to refocus our efforts on expanding our exports to economies in the Central Asia region including Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan," Biwott said.
This year Kazakhstan is hosting the Mini World Expo, which runs from June 10 to Sept. 10. Over 115 countries are participating in the event and are showcasing their innovations, primarily in the field of energy.
Publication date: 8/25/2017
Other news in this sector: