Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Syngenta grants available for education, hunger reliefNonprofits with projects that promote agricultural and science education or help relieve hunger are eligible for grants of up to $10,000 through the Syngenta Community Grant Program. Created in 2002, the program supports charitable organizations, schools and government agencies. Grants are available in areas near Syngenta’s three largest U.S. sites:
- Minnetonka, Minnesota
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
The program also supports The Good Growth Plan, Syngenta’s strategy to help sustainably address the global food security challenge by 2020. The Syngenta Community Grant Program is a way to bring The Good Growth Plan to life, by recognizing and supporting local organizations that share Syngenta’s passion for sustainably feeding a hungry world.
Applications for the Syngenta Community Grant Program are being accepted through Sept. 29, 2017, for the 2018 grant year. All applications are reviewed by a Syngenta employee team, which selects recipients based on innovative approaches and solutions, long-term impact and the most efficient use of funds. Those interested can find more information as well as the 2018 application here.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Other news in this sector: