Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Syngenta grants available for education, hunger reliefNonprofits with projects that promote agricultural and science education or help relieve hunger are eligible for grants of up to $10,000 through the Syngenta Community Grant Program. Created in 2002, the program supports charitable organizations, schools and government agencies. Grants are available in areas near Syngenta’s three largest U.S. sites:
- Minnetonka, Minnesota
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
The program also supports The Good Growth Plan, Syngenta’s strategy to help sustainably address the global food security challenge by 2020. The Syngenta Community Grant Program is a way to bring The Good Growth Plan to life, by recognizing and supporting local organizations that share Syngenta’s passion for sustainably feeding a hungry world.
Applications for the Syngenta Community Grant Program are being accepted through Sept. 29, 2017, for the 2018 grant year. All applications are reviewed by a Syngenta employee team, which selects recipients based on innovative approaches and solutions, long-term impact and the most efficient use of funds. Those interested can find more information as well as the 2018 application here.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Other news in this sector: