Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Hydroponic training course returns to Pune
In order to introduce more access to knowledge on efficient and food safe greenhouse growing practices in India, a second edition of Graeme Smith's and Delish Veggies' technical management course is slated for late October. Those who missed out to join the first sold-out edition in January, will be offered a new chance to obtain more practical knowledge and guidance on everything related to greenhouse and hydroponics. Register your interest to follow this course from 23 to 27 October today, in order to secure your spot.
India's potential to develop a more advanced protected agriculture industry was already highlighted during the first edition of the Greenhouse Technical Management course in February this year. A group of 35 attendees travelled from all over India, Singapore, China, UAE, Japan and Zimbabwe to attend the course that was tutored by Australian greenhouse consultants Graeme Smith and Rick Donnan.
Rick and Graeme will be back in October together with their local partners Uday Mathapati of Delish Veggies and program trainers Dr Suresh Dhumal and Ajit Ingale to deliver a complete course that covers all aspects of commercial based greenhouse growing.
Click here for a complete PDF document with more information on the complete program, registration as well as sponsorship opportunities.
Other news in this sector: