Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- "Energy storage is more than just batteries"
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solution
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Hydroponic training course returns to Pune
In order to introduce more access to knowledge on efficient and food safe greenhouse growing practices in India, a second edition of Graeme Smith's and Delish Veggies' technical management course is slated for late October. Those who missed out to join the first sold-out edition in January, will be offered a new chance to obtain more practical knowledge and guidance on everything related to greenhouse and hydroponics. Register your interest to follow this course from 23 to 27 October today, in order to secure your spot.
India's potential to develop a more advanced protected agriculture industry was already highlighted during the first edition of the Greenhouse Technical Management course in February this year. A group of 35 attendees travelled from all over India, Singapore, China, UAE, Japan and Zimbabwe to attend the course that was tutored by Australian greenhouse consultants Graeme Smith and Rick Donnan.
Rick and Graeme will be back in October together with their local partners Uday Mathapati of Delish Veggies and program trainers Dr Suresh Dhumal and Ajit Ingale to deliver a complete course that covers all aspects of commercial based greenhouse growing.
Click here for a complete PDF document with more information on the complete program, registration as well as sponsorship opportunities.
Other news in this sector: