Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (ON): LumiGrow partners with CF Industrial for local lighting serviceLumiGrow announced today their partnership with CF Industrial, a lighting and power solutions provider in Leamington, Ontario. The new partnership bolsters LumiGrow’s commitment to their Ontario greenhouse growers, further providing responsive local support for those implementing smart horticultural lighting for precision greenhouse management. The CF Industrial team is yet another addition to LumiGrow’s Ontario-based services, as the company has already deployed plant science research support across the region.
“We are happy to welcome CF Industrial as a LumiGrow Canada Partner. This partnership will ensure that our superior level of technical support can be deployed immediately upon short notice. Our local lighting specialists will be able to personally visit and consult with commercial growers in Ontario, assisting with lighting implementation, as well as environmental and horticultural considerations”, says VP of Sales and Marketing, Jay Albere.
Jason Papp, CF Industrial Business Operations Manager says, “It’s important for us to find partners that share our values of long-term customer relationships, and we feel that’s exactly what we’ve found. We’ve been involved in the greenhouse industry here in Leamington for many years, and until now we haven’t seen an LED technology work like the LumiGrow solution. Both companies have been in business for a long time and realize that enterprise horticulture takes more than the right tools, but requires top-notch service from experts you can trust. We’re really here to bring this high level of knowledgeable support closer to home for our Canadian growers.”
The LumiGrow Plant Research Group will continue to work with growers in the Ontario region to develop crop-specific adjustable lighting strategies tailored for specific growth goals and financial objectives. “Our research team is already working with Canadian growers to develop custom lighting strategies for cucumber, tomato, pepper, leafy green, and strawberry cultivation”, says Jay Albere. “The ROI is proven and the crop-benefits are well-known. We’re just expanding our local support to offer a full breadth of sales, infrastructure, and research service so that greenhouse business owners, facility managers, and growers alike have access to LumiGrow lighting resources when their operations most depend on it.”
For more information:
Publication date: 8/21/2017
Other news in this sector: