Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Aquaponics photo contest!
Nelson and Pade has announced their 2017 Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems Video and Photo Contest. This contest is open to all aquaponics growers using Nelson and Pade, Inc.’s® Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® and offers a Grand Prize of $1,000.
Show us your system and get your entry in early! The first 5 entries will receive a $50 Nelson and Pade, Inc.® Gift Certificate and t-shirt. Photo and video entries should feature the entrant’s Clear Flow Aquaponic System® and the crops grown within. Videos should tell the viewers about their system and what you love about it, what you grow and why. We encourage you to be creative, be on camera and share why you chose Nelson and Pade, Inc. ®. Comments on Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® efficiency, quality, documentation, and training and grower program are also a plus. Photos must be accompanied by a written description of the photo, your Clear Flow Aquaponic System® and crops. If you are looking for inspiration, you can view the 2016 Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® Video and Photo Contest winners at www.aquaponics.com.
Three winners will be selected from both the Video and Photo category. Prizes include; Grand Prize $1,000, 2nd Place Video $500, 3rd Place Video $250, 1st Place Photo $300, 2nd Place Photo $150 and 3rd Place Photo $75. All prizes are awarded as Nelson and Pade, Inc.® Gift Certificates. Entries must be received by December 1, 2017 and accompanied by a completed entry form. Entry forms can be requested by calling 608-297-8708 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image Courtesy of Nelson and Pade, Inc.®
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector: