Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- US (FL): Wish Farms launches strawberry season with new sweepstakes
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
Conic introduces DGR destacker for Double Trays System
Conic System is introducing their new Trays Destacker DGR, which allows to handle different type of trays like thermoformed plastic, polystyrene, inserts and the recently introduced thermoformed Double Tray System DTS.
The Trays Destacker DGR uses a new generation of claw plates with Conic's new rapid connection system. A specially designed plug connects the compressed air and the electronic signals. And, with a simple quart of turn, the plate becomes set in position sparing time and simplifying the use of this kind of trays.
The operation is fast and with high performance. The adjustments are motorized like in the new series 300 and managed by the Touch Screen Control Panel with a memory for all the trays.
The new Trays Destacker DGR is modular and can be composed by a Two Levels Lung, the first for the base and the high for the tray, and 2 synchronized destackers, to destack the DTS Trays.
To work with inserts, the destacker is composed with a first polystyrene hard trays destacker and a second DGR with a single lung to get the inserts inside the trays.
And finally, to work with flexible thermoformed plastic trays, the DGR has a single lung getting the trays on the belt to the Seeder Line.
For more information:
Other news in this sector: