Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Conic introduces DGR destacker for Double Trays System
Conic System is introducing their new Trays Destacker DGR, which allows to handle different type of trays like thermoformed plastic, polystyrene, inserts and the recently introduced thermoformed Double Tray System DTS.
The Trays Destacker DGR uses a new generation of claw plates with Conic's new rapid connection system. A specially designed plug connects the compressed air and the electronic signals. And, with a simple quart of turn, the plate becomes set in position sparing time and simplifying the use of this kind of trays.
The operation is fast and with high performance. The adjustments are motorized like in the new series 300 and managed by the Touch Screen Control Panel with a memory for all the trays.
The new Trays Destacker DGR is modular and can be composed by a Two Levels Lung, the first for the base and the high for the tray, and 2 synchronized destackers, to destack the DTS Trays.
To work with inserts, the destacker is composed with a first polystyrene hard trays destacker and a second DGR with a single lung to get the inserts inside the trays.
And finally, to work with flexible thermoformed plastic trays, the DGR has a single lung getting the trays on the belt to the Seeder Line.
For more information:
Other news in this sector: