Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- Dutch go crazy on weed...duckweed that is
- Austria: Flicker to supply Vienna with LED-grown mini cucumbers
- North America’s first scientific paper on how to produce cannabis under controlled environment
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NJ): State gives OK to grow medical marijuana in SecaucusThe Meadowlands — already set to be the home of the state's largest shopping and entertainment complex — will also be the site of the state's largest dispensary of medical marijuana.
Once it opens for business, the dispensary plans to serve up to 4,000 patients a month with a variety of strains of cannabis.
The Christie administration recently issued a permit to grow medical marijuana to Harmony Foundation and will consider issuing a permit to dispense marijuana after the crop is tested later this year.
The nonprofit foundation will operate the 10,000-square-foot facility on Meadowlands Parkway in Secaucus.
"After two years of designing and constructing this state-of-the-art facility, we are excited to finally put it into action," said Shaya Brodchandel, Harmony's president and CEO. The strains selected "are well suited for New Jersey medical patients' conditions and to our unique growing system," he said.
Read more at NorthJersey.com
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector: