Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia: Japanese investment in Yakutia greenhouseThe Japanese bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) intends to finance the construction of the second and third stages of the “Sayuri” all-year greenhouse complex.
As Head of Yakutsk, Aisen Nickolaev, told journalists, the government and the Parliament of Japan are presently considering the financing of this project by Japanese Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC). The second stage of the greenhouse complex is being erected at the moment. It is to be completed by the end of the year. The first yield is expected to be received in the beginning of 2018.
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Other news in this sector: